B. Parboiled Rice
Parboiled rice is produced by process which involves of cleaning rice, soaking it, pressure steaming it, drying the steamed grains, milling, grading and sorting. All this helps the grain to absorb most of the vital nutrients from the husk.
Indian parboiled rice is highly appreciated in the world market for its taste and versatility, which makes it suitable for any kind of cuisine. The main markets for Parboiled rice are Asia, Africa, Europe and Middle East countries. Manorama specializes in exporting high sortex quality, long grain parboiled rice at very competitive prices.
* Long grain Parboiled Rice - Sortex
* Long grain Parboiled Rice (10-25% broken)
* Also available as per buyer's required specification
* Material: New PP/Jute bags.
* Net Weight: 20/25/45/50 kg.
* Consumer or specific packing is also provided as per buyer's requirement.