Commercial Use of Mowrah (Mahua)
* The Butter is solid at ambient temperature and used to care the skin problems.
* The fruit contains 50% valuable oil known as Mahua Oil (Mowrah Oil/Butter), that is used for cooking, illumination, soap and candle making.
* The Mahua flower are used to make syrup for medicinal purposes.
* The Butter is used to manufacture cosmetics creams.
* Mowrha Butter has emollient properties and is used in sking disease, rheumatism and headace.
* Ayurveda properties are as a coolant, an aphrodisiac, expectorant, carminative and as an galactagougue.